The value of client gifting
If you’re writing your Christmas shopping list, don’t forget to include your clients. Offering client gifts at this time of the year is vital to your relationship, and in this article, we’re going to show you why that is.
Apart from making them feel warm and fuzzy inside, client gifting serves a variety of other purposes that will all contribute to the success of your business.
Let’s find out more about why client gifting – especially at Christmas – is a solid business practice and how you can create the ultimate client gift.
More about why client gifting is essential
We’ve covered the basics in the intro. Receiving a gift makes you feel good – it’s as simple as that. But what you also need to know is:
- A creative gift will help you stand out from the crowd. This is especially helpful if you’re in a saturated industry and want to offer something different.
- Gifting cements your relationship. Whether you’re offering a gift to a new or established client, it’s a gesture that says you have a relationship and a shared history and future.
- Creative gifting makes you memorable. This can mean that your client will come back to you for future projects and recommend you to others.
What makes the best client gift?
We’ve already mentioned creative. Add to that unique, thoughtful and something a little bit different. That’s your perfect formula for the best client gift!
So how do I translate that into something beautifully gift wrapped that I can hand over to clients? And did I mention I don’t have a load of time on my hands to research gifts, source, wrap and send them?
Personalised gift boxes are your friend here. Have fun following the steps to creating the perfect client gift within minutes. It really is that easy! Here’s what you need to do:
- Choose a box design that reflects your client’s industry or even something seasonal to add a bit of fun.
- Add a selection of treats to the box. Think indulgent items that will brighten their day when they open it up…a scented candle, fragrant bath salts or gourmet chocolate.
- Select a card to add to the gift box and write a message to your client. This is the part that makes your offering truly personal. You can refer to a shared project or experience or one of your client’s special interests to make the thought count as much as the gift.
Remember, it’s not about making a grand gesture but offering something targeted and personal that will make your gift memorable.
Need a hand with personalised gift boxes Australia?
Make it super easy to create and send client gift boxes by choosing oh-hello! gift boxes. Our gift box selection process takes you through all the steps described above, with the end result being a beautifully unique gift box customised for your client.
Once you’ve clicked through all the stages, we’ll send out your personalised gift box to your client’s address in Australia, and you can fully track its progress right to the door!
Want to know more? Reach out to the oh-hello! team, who will help you every step of the way.
P.S. Know that we also offer curated customised gift boxes to make client gifting this Christmas even more seamless!